A Teledermatology Solution for Your Brand
Offer Your Patients an Online Dermatology Solution from a Brand They Already Know
Our industry-leading flagship platform, DermatologistOnCall®, can flexibly be branded for your practice name, allowing you to extend your service offering in your market. You can choose to be on our general public, open DermatologistOnCall network, as well as have your own private network under your brand, or just pick one of those two options.
Private labeling of our DermatologistOnCall® platform means you have an even greater opportunity to increase the productivity and profitability of your practice by expanding the ways patients can easily access your care - yet with minimal effort for your practice. We do all the heavy lifting in building the solution and mobile apps for you; you and your office simply promote it as part of your suite of services!
What is Private Labeling?
- Your own branded, virtual dermatology solution utilizing our DermatologistOnCall® best practices platform under the surface
- A complete turnkey solution including mobile apps (iOS and Android) to service your patients online
- New product releases and enhancements provided automatically by Iagnosis
- Delivered within weeks to serve your patients
What Does a Private Labeling Solution Include?
- Custom branding designed to match your look and feel
- Closed network of just your dermatologists and mid-levels
- Pricing and billing options consistent with business model
- Best-in-class tools for unmatched turnkey solution
- Branded mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Onboarding and training services for staff
- Convenient, easy-to-use experience
- Closed-loop communication with PCPs
- Marketing guides to help you with teledermatology promotions
- Procedural follow-up functionality for ongoing patient support
- A dedicated Customer Success manager to assist you with onboarding and ongoing activities
Want to Learn More?
Private labeling is an excellent option to showcase your leadership in telemedicine and to extend your brand in the communities you serve. Particularly as patients increasingly seek healthcare services based on convenience, this is an economically appealing solution for time-strapped and resource-constrained practices.